- Stephanie on Seven Post-Lehman Lessons
- Irv Walker on Seven Post-Lehman Lessons
- Judith Ann Mcdermott on Post Modern Bankruptcy
- vedradijaus on Part 1 of 5: OH NO! The debt wall is falling….where is my next big case??
- Patricia Oakes on What we need now is sabotage
Monthly Archives: August 2012
The Metropolitan Museum of Art’s recent “Impossible Conversations” exhibit is described by author Paula Marantz Cohen as a demonstration of post-modernism. Post-modernism, writes Ms. Cohen, involves “contravening established conventions and expectations.” I do not know what “skepticism toward meta-narratives” … Continue reading
Posted in Restructuring Blog 1 Comment