- Stephanie on Seven Post-Lehman Lessons
- Irv Walker on Seven Post-Lehman Lessons
- Judith Ann Mcdermott on Post Modern Bankruptcy
- vedradijaus on Part 1 of 5: OH NO! The debt wall is falling….where is my next big case??
- Patricia Oakes on What we need now is sabotage
Monthly Archives: November 2012
I haven’t eaten a Hostess cupcake since I was six. Now, I guess I never will. The shutdown of Hostess dominated today’s business news. Reporters are speculating on why Hostess failed. According to various commentators, Hostess’s demise was caused by: … Continue reading
Posted in Restructuring Blog Comments Off