- Stephanie on Seven Post-Lehman Lessons
- Irv Walker on Seven Post-Lehman Lessons
- Judith Ann Mcdermott on Post Modern Bankruptcy
- vedradijaus on Part 1 of 5: OH NO! The debt wall is falling….where is my next big case??
- Patricia Oakes on What we need now is sabotage
Monthly Archives: March 2013
September 15, 2008. No doubt, you remember exactly what you were doing that morning. Our lives changed forever the day Lehman filed bankruptcy. After Lehman, chapter 11 cases have become a trifecta of difficult problems, people, and circumstances. Maybe bankruptcy … Continue reading
Posted in Restructuring Blog 2 Comments