- Stephanie on Seven Post-Lehman Lessons
- Irv Walker on Seven Post-Lehman Lessons
- Judith Ann Mcdermott on Post Modern Bankruptcy
- vedradijaus on Part 1 of 5: OH NO! The debt wall is falling….where is my next big case??
- Patricia Oakes on What we need now is sabotage
Monthly Archives: June 2017
This is the new reality, which many industries are slow to embrace: Events that have no specific agenda other than food and drink, and which occur after 7 pm, are largely worthless, if not harmful, to actual business development. I’m … Continue reading
Posted in Restructuring Blog Comments Off